Tuesday 6 January 2015

Excuse me LINE, where's my LINE DOLL?!

Since I am the "Singapore's Complain Queen", I shall do myself some justice and blog about this.

I believe there is an increasing amount of LINE users in Singapore now (I started out really early when most people were still using Whatsapp #proud).

If you haven't heard about LINE, then it's time for you to come out of your cave.


Not sure about you guys, but I've been receiving messages from LINE EVENT account almost on a daily basis, prompting users to enter some lucky draws by typing in the correct answers blah blah.

Feeling like a retard who has NEVER won once (not even a single time despite my loyalty in answering their questions everyday, damn it), I decided everything is nothing but a SCAM. 

I even participated in their Christmas event, whereby I foolishly typed "ChristmasMe" daily, thinking that I might strike the jackpot one day.

Yes, dream on, Catherine. Dream on. As if LINE gives a damn how loyal you are.

Striking the 4D is so much easier than winning the #()$*()#$ LINE doll.

I have been facing the same old message for the entire month, so much that I could literally memorize the paragraph.

Here's a screenshot of my stupidity:


"Awww...Don't be sad, it's just not your day."

DAMN, WHEN HAS IT EVER BEEN MY DAY?!?! WHEN??!!

Then there were times I received Congratulatory messages, which made my heart jumped a little.


BUT NO, I AM NOT THE WINNER LEH???!!! OH SHIT YOU.

Just when I lost total faith in LINE, my BFF texted and told me that she is a winner in one of the daily contests - SHE WON HERSELF A LINE DOLL!!!! Woohoo?!?

I couldn't believe the news. HOW CAN THIS BE POSSIBLE?! 

She has entered a correct entry and received a "WINNER" link to fill up her details, indicating that she would receive a LINE doll.

This was the screenshot she sent me:


EDIT** SHE HAS SENT ME THE FULL SCREENSHOTS** EVIDENCE, EVIDENCE!!




It was a pity that she could not access the Winner Form anymore after she has filled it up, else I could have gotten her to screenshot it.

BUT YES, SHE DID FILL UP THE FORM.

AND the reason I'm blogging about this is because......
 It has been months since the date she was notified as a winner.
She waited and waited... There is no sound, no smell, no sight and no NOTHING about the doll.

So much that she is on the verge of giving up.
"Forget it", she said.

OH, MY DEAR BFF, YOU ARE TOO KIND. HOW COULD YOU SIMPLY DISMISS THIS WHEN YOU ARE CLEARLY THE WINNER?!?!


HOW COULD YOU BE FEELING HAPPY FOR NOTHING?!

For all you know, someone else is having the same experience but yet dismiss it just like that.
BUT NO, I am not going to let this slip. Never mind that I am not the winner, but someone whom I know actually is AND she deserves the doll.

Christmas is over and she has yet to receive it! Come on, how difficult is it to deliver the doll when there were not many winners to begin with?!?!

#*(&$(#&$*(#$)(

Now shut up and give my BFF the doll else I will haunt you, LINE.



2 comments:

  1. Erm they did state "Your prize will be delivered within 90 days". I am not sure 90 working days or 90 calendar days though. From the form it states 10-28 to 11-28 I am guessing she won it around that period? Let's say she won on 28th October and filled up the form on 28th October itself, so till today it's only been 71 days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Your friend will definitely get the doll from LINE. I won mine on 2 Nov and only received it this week :)

    ReplyDelete