Thursday 4 October 2012

Traveling Back in Time

Honestly, it has been a looong time since I last had a photoshoot ever since I began stepping into the working industry. 

Finally... I tried out a totally different shoot last week. I guess pictures speak a thousand words.
(The official photos from the photographers ain't up yet. The below shots were all my self-camwhored shots while waiting for the photographers to set up their stuff. LOL)





When I first got the costume, I was worried that I would look bad. Seriously, I didn't really look at myself in the mirror with full costume on. 
Heck - I even changed my make-up technique for the dress-up. My usual eye make-up would be so much more heavier. (Yeah, no more long fake lashes for once. LOL)

Surprisingly, my friends prefer my light make-up more than the heavier one.



Colleagues who have seen my photos thought that I am one who is into Cosplay.

BUT NOOOOO...
In fact, I don't ever want to be associated with Cosplay (No offence to anyone)

Believe it or not, the above costume is for my Halloween event. (LOL) 
Yes, I'm going to wear it for Halloween - but with a different makeup, of course.

I simply love October! Not because of the fact that it is the month of my Birthday, but cos' its the month of Halloween, too!

So what/who do you want to be?

2 comments:

  1. If i could ride on a time machine
    into a million years from now
    When I'd land I'd find us there
    Still together somehow...

    haha, don't be mistaken I'm not the stalker. Just that the pics inspired me these lines. Sorry you'd went through such trivializations, no matter what changes you'd had, just be yourself. Me I'm having a bit of moustache and goatee right now, even when I'm working in corporate now, but I heck care what others look at me. I live outside of the circle of norm, I think differently, that's the way I'd like my life to be. Different and awesome.

    Sometimes, people might be missed in sight, but not in heart. You'll be ok. Take care always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mochiz,

    Those lines are lovely. :) It sounded like lyrics. Haha!
    Thanks for the great encouragement. Even though I have no idea who you are, I'm still thankful for your kind words. I guess you must have been a silent reader since you knew about the "stalker issue". Haha. Nonetheless, no worries, I am in the midst of picking myself up again. Bygones be bygones! :)
    I'm glad you are strong person, do keep up the spirit. :) - The world needs more people like you!

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and do take care too! <3 Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete